Thursday, May 29, 2008

My New Set of Wheels

Good news world! Are you ready for it?... Okay, well, you may have noticed a new face on the streets of Orem and Provo, riding like those hard core cyclists. It's because...I got a new bike!!!! (notice the FOUR exclamation marks. That means I'm really excited). It's been pretty fun riding to work yesterday and today. I get here a little sweaty (the hills are killer to weaklings like me...I'll get there soon) and everyone at work thinks I'm a little crazy. I love it. I've decided to be consistent with my current standing of not caring what other people think about my strange tendencies, and so, will continue riding. Don't worry, I don't wear spandex...yet. Come on! I've only had this bike for 3 days now!

Watch out Lance Armstrong.

*note: to those of you who are wondering about my overuse of ellipsis... Don't worry about it. I'm just trying to build suspense.

2 comments:

Barney Lund said...

Aaah, the roads are no longer safe!

Jen said...

For the record, I think your "strange tendencies" are really awesome! You're healthy and in-shape. Isn't that what all the rest of us wish we were? I think you rock out. I would hold back on the spandex though... at least on your WAY to work! ;o)