Friday, May 2, 2008

Home again, home again

Well, I'm home from my trip to Chicago. It was pretty fun and an extremely good experience. My favorite line from the plane ride home was from the guy next to me who I will call Bruno.

Bruno: How long is the flight?
Mary: About 3 hours
Bruno: Is that with or without the time change

At that point, I had no idea what to say so I just tried to change the subject as quickly as possible so he wouldn't notice that my face was turning red and I was coughing/laughing.
Mary: so...How about them Cubs? ...

Anyway, it was pretty funny. We actually had several extremely funny moments. Dianey face hopefully will post a collection of our funny lines and Freudian slips. Okay, I can't resist. Here's one of my favorites:

Jason (our oldest brother): "Throwing up on yourself right before an amputation is definitely on my bottom 15."

My family is so cool. Some of the highlights from the trip were the Sears Tower, Art Museum, Museum of Science and Industry, eating lots of Mexican Food, church in Spanish, Chicago Pizza, and much more.

Family. Isn't it about...time. I love it

1 comment:

Nae said...

I love it too! I can seriously see Jason saying that! Heavens, family trips must be insane! :) I'm glad you're back.