Saturday, March 28, 2009

Remember that one time...

Despite my attempts at being a grown-up most of the time (and the occasional gray hair that is "supposedly" spotted by my true love), there's something to be said for the good 'ol days. I hate to admit it, but on those nostalgic days, I still miss those times when we drove around in Jennica's old convertible, singing to Celine Dion at the top of our lungs and dedicating every version of "I'm your Lady" to the boy that we had a crush on in that moment (which was basically every boy). Never mind that now we just make fun of the cheesiness of the lyrics, and the fact that Celine has been the "hot item" in Vegas for just over 20 years or so by now. (Don't worry Sara, I won't tell that you went to see her...:)). It just goes to show, I guess, that Celine's heart will go on, and on, and on....

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

I totally remember doing that! Good times in Jen's convertible. :) Too bad she doesn't drive that anymore.