Monday, August 22, 2011

Less than two weeks left...but who's counting?

I'm not really sure what to write about, but here are some cute pictures as of late:


My first attempt at making salt dough, and Millie's first taste of it.

"Farmer tan on my neck and arms. Farmer tan--secret of my charms..." p.s. Nice censoring job, Millie!

Her new "look"

Meeting our new nephew, baby William. Such a handsome guy. Oh, and the baby is super cute too!

No, I still don't have any good pictures of myself to put on here. Sorry about the lack of unflattering belly shots. I know you're all dying to see how large and awkward I'm getting.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Millie is so super cute! And I have seen you in person and you look amazing! I can't wait until these next two weeks tick away for you! Sooooo exciting!

sara said...

Only 2 weeks! Wow, I knew it was coming up, but I didn't know how soon. Hooray! I bet you cant wait - and at the same time you probably can wait to have no more sleep, change more diapers, nighttime feedings, etc. Good luck!