Friday, September 12, 2008

Jorge


Big news! There is a new Francis! As of Sept. 9, my sister-in-law Marcie gave birth to a 9 lb. 4 oz., 22 inch baby boy named George Taylor Francis. I don't know about you, but I'm pretty dang excited for him. I mean, he has no idea what a cool aunt he's got! :) *

And in case anyone else forgets (like my brother Jason did when trying to call me to tell the news), my new last name is LUND. It's not that hard! Just think of the state on the east coast, close to Washington D.C.



*of course the aforementioned "cool aunt" is Diane. Who else would I be talking about?

2 comments:

sara said...

Wow! So cute! He looks just like me! I'm so excited for the Francis clan! Congrats Jason and Marcie!

Catherine Hess said...

ahhh...cute! i love new babies. fresh from heaven!