Thursday, June 2, 2011

Capturing the Moments: A Better Looking Version

Now that we are happily living in the land of a steady paycheck, insurance, and free evenings, we decided to spend all our money on a camera.

*Note to all real photographers: Don't fret! I don't think that buying a new camera makes me a photographer. I am the first to admit that I know very little about the matter, and I will not be trying to make money taking pictures. Just so we're clear, and I don't offend anyone who has real skills and qualifications.

Little M is growing up so fast, and is just so cute that it was a shame to capture her life through a camera phone. And, we're hoping that her little sister gets here before we're sick of taking pictures forever.

Here's a little preview of a few of our favorites. I don't know much about editing (Mr. Lund is much better at that than I), so these are mostly just the raw photos.










7 comments:

Jen said...

Yippee! What camera did you choose?

Jon said...

I like the third one the most

Net said...

oh. my. goodness. I could just eat her up, she is so adorable! I mean, I thought she was darling before, but dang. seriously. can't wait to come play.

Nae said...

Wow she's getting so big and all grown up! I'm excited for more pictures!

dave, catie, and baby b. said...

it is so important to have a good camera! all the pics from my childhood are just okay...wish we had a better camera.

i love them all, but who wouldn't love them with that little peanut as the subject? :)

sara said...

Very nice, what kind of camera did you get? I'm taking a private camera class in August to learn how to use the manual mode on my camera. you should come too!

sara said...

PS. If it's a canon we can share lenses. You know, for when we open up our photography business and make tons of money. (And Barney can be our assistant/editor.)