Friday, January 1, 2010

Okay, Okay, I get it!

I realize it's been much too long since I've posted. The truth of the matter is, with my love home from school for two whole weeks, I haven't done much of anything that I would normally do. But, today is a momentous occasion and I have to write about it.

Happy New Year everyone. When I was young and partying like it was 1999, I couldn't picture what it would be like to live in the year 2010. Well, here we are. This year, my new year's resolution is to have a baby and survive.

Our baby is officially full-term today. Yup, she could be born any time in the next 3 weeks (or maybe 4 if she's late). I can't wait to meet her! But, until I do, I'm going to spend all my time sleeping and doing things that may never be easy to do again...like going to the library, and cooking dinner.

7 comments:

Molly said...

Don't forget late-night grocery shopping and watching a whole movie in one sitting.

Nae said...

Good on ya! I'm so very excited for you!

Brian and Shara's beautiful family said...

Yeah!!! I can't wait to see pictures of the adorable girl.

Net said...

I have to disagree w/ Molly. Sorry, bug. But late-night grocery shopping is all I'm ABLE to do! Shopping with the kiddos gets pretty hard when they take up all the room in the cart!
I would recommend going bra shopping - now there's something you can't do w/ a load of kids or late-night! :)

(oh, I guess you are starting with 1, huh. okay, nevermind. Stay home and sleep!)

Emily Jones said...

Hey Mary, it was great having you guys over last night. I am so excited for you to have your sweet little girl (and survive doing it)! Let me know what we can do to help.

Catherine Hess said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you to be a mommy! You are going to have such an adorable baby :) I hope your last month goes well for you. We need a picture of you posted on your blog so we can see your cute prego belly before it's gone!

Holley @ Lunges and Lashes said...

I can't wait!