Monday, June 29, 2009

Okay, okay I know

It's been a few days... okay, I know. It's been practically 9 years since I last wrote on my blog. Why? Well, I've been struggling with some personal problems, among them is a huge amount of laziness and lack of creativity. Despite this, I'll have you know that I swept and mopped my floor yesterday for the first time in (can it be) basically a month. Don't tell my mom. She'll make me move home so she can take care of my hygienic habits (or lack of).

I just wanted to share this with you. It's one of those really old, classic, been-around-the-block things that everyone's already seen, but I watched again this morning and basically laughed my pants off.

Enjoy. (Oh, and it's much funnier if you know Spanish.)

First Semester of Spanish love song

1 comment:

sara said...

I laughed really hard at the ending. I don't really think you need to know any spanish to hear that one. Oh, and I saw that you're famous because Crash mentioned you in her most recent blog post. That makes me famous by association.
Score!