Monday, August 11, 2008

The truth comes out...


Thanks to the blog of my friend Kyle, I decided to take this ice cream quiz. Well, I must say, I am surprised. I mean, of course I agree with the first part--being cute and sweet and a bit mischievous isn't all that bad but the second part is what I'm wondering about. Do I really not take anything seriously? I mean, I thought I was pretty serious about taking this test. Especially on one question that had me stumped about what I would do if I were working in an ice cream shop and it was super busy. I seriously would try to convince people to order random flavors and combinations. So what? Wouldn't you?

I'm learning that ice cream is a really sensitive topic. You can tell a lot about a person by what kind of ice cream they order. Example #1: We just bought some goo-ood ice cream (it really should have another name...more exotic and yummy sounding- like ice ambrosia). Mr. T would even say that he pities the fool who doesn't have this sweet taste on their pallets. This just goes to show how brilliant and serious we really are.

3 comments:

Jen said...

You are hilarious, Mary!

sara said...

I took this and it says I'm a vanilla... I think this quiz is seriously flawed. Anyone who knows me knows that I'm 100% Chocolate all the way. I will agree that ice cream is very important - dare I say necessary for proper human functioning. Why do you think that the average life span has increased so much - ice cream. It's the only possible answer!

melody said...

Your blog is great, Mary! I'm so glad I found it linked to Emily's. Congratulations on your wedding - so sorry we were out of town during the reception. I bet it was all beautiful and perfect. Can't wait to meet your new husband - perhaps at the cousins' picnic!?

Oh, I love the post about the pen stealing. Ha!